Friday, August 9, 2013

Crafting

I've been crafting, crocheting, and pinning.
 (announcement at the bottom)
I decided I had enough pinned on my board "things to make" and decided I should start making some of them...
 
On my list were:
 
Yarn Poms
Glitter State Outline- I didn't take a pic of this, but used this for inspiration
and Watercolor art
 
I also crocheted a mason jar cozy for my homemade mason jar tumblers that I love besides the fact that they condensate everywhere.  Problem solved.  I made my mason jar tumblers with the smaller quilted jars and they are so cute.

 
 
I love, love, LOVE my watercolor and the yarn poms are super cute and not finished but I have pictures anyways.  The glitter state thing...pinterest fail, but mostly due to me having lost my modpodge and trying to do it on computer paper.
 
I plan on adding a stem of some sort to the yarm poms and making a center piece arrangement for my coffee table.  I found this great three piece jar set at a thrift store and used it at my wedding, its amazing and I'll post a picture soon.  I used this tutorial to make the yarn poms. Well it's not really a tutorial, just a picture.  My first few poms were sad and small, then they got fluffy and pretty.

 
 
This is my water color.  I didn't have a white crayon, only a white colored pencil, so the words aren't as vibrant as I would like.  But I still plan on framing it and putting it somewhere in my house.  I want to make one about food and put it in the dining room.  I'm all about being happy with life and knowing that everything is all a part of God's plan, so this little saying really helps me remember that during times when stress is super high.  (Nursing school...remember?)
 
 
 
So, I am SO excited to share some of my life with you.  Including my hair styles (I'm a beauty school drop out who decided to go to nursing school instead.  Totally related career fields right?), food, and craftiness.  So, for the next 7 days, I'm going to show you my hair and what I wore :) Also, later tonight I'll have my entire day in pictures (I have lots planned for today).
 
You can find my pinterest HERE for other things to make and hair ideas.
 
I have so many amazing posts planned and I can't wait to share :)
 
xoxo
em
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment