Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday, Friday, Friday!!!







Since I have officially FINISHED the lecture portion of nursing school (praise The Lord!!), I will now have time to start blogging again. I am oh so excited.  As a nurse, Fridays generally won't have a meaning, since scheduling is so crazy.  I may be interning today at 3 or I may not.  The crappy thing is they won't know until 1, so I won't know until 1...it blows.  BUT I AM SO EXCITED to get started with the real world. 
 
Anyways......
 
A new regular blog feature is set on Fridays...Fridays Favorites!!
 
Todays Fridays Favorites is about scarves.  I have sick, sick, obsession with scarves.  Infinite scarves, sweater scarves, regular scarves, ruffled scarves, white scarves, black scarves, long scarves, and short scarves! I love them all. They are also great for every season, except the 100+ temps.  They are good for cold weather, windy weather, and really sunny days.  Here's a few of my favorites (all are from Etsy since supporting small business is important):
SPRING SCARF. RED and Blue and Camel soft cotton scarf . Mothers Day Scarf. Oversize Circle Scarf. Shawl.
scarfstore2012

Vintage American Flag Infinity Scarf, Winter Olympics 14, Tattered Patriotic July 4th Scarves Red White Blue Infinity Flag Scarf (SCF-93)
ThreeBirdNest

Scarf ,Ruffle scarf  ,Pashmina ruffle scarf ,long scarf, in dark grey  - CHOOSE YOUR COLOR
SenasShop
Crochet Pattern PDF - Triangle Cowl - Electronic PDF File - Infinity Scarf Instant Download Crochet Pattern
If you can crochet you can make this from ElevenHandmade
Best selling Items Chain Scarf Grey Knit Infinity Scarf  Best Selling Shops Items  - By PIYOYO
Love the color and the chunky-ness from PIYOYO
Endless Summer Blue Infinity scarf  Sweetest Turquoise  Cowl Aqua Blue  Nomad Cowl  infinity Scarf  Loop scarf
This closet staple is available in multiple colors from TextileMonster


Infinity  scarf for woman great accessory for your outfit
aCutee
 

My Etsy favorites folder for scarves has about 30 so far, here's the link for that if you would like to take a look :)
There is no way I'm the only scarf addict around here, so go check it out.  I also have a very large (ahem...excessive) pinterest board featuring outfits I love HERE so you can check that out as well.  Don't be afraid of wearing a scarf, they add so much class and style to any outfit, I promise you will get compliments if you wear one. 
 
Have a good day everyone!  Go make a difference and don't forget to be kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment