Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sweet Spring Sundays

I don't know about other places, but in California, it's warm and dry. It's also been warm and dry for the last two years but that's besides the point.  Since it was the first weekend of spring, we decided to have an impromptu barbecue this weekend.  I took no pictures. I had no decorations.  I wish I did so I'm going to show you what I wish my barbecue looked like (and tasted like).
(All pictures are linked to original source)
 
 
We made homemade burgers with bacon cooked into them.  Bacon.
Here is a list of 15 bacon burger recipes, my favorite is the buffalo burgers with bacon and blue cheese. I just died:
15 Bacon Burger Recipes
 
I love, love, loveeeeee these party lights:
 
SALE SALE  20 White modern flower style handmade string light lantern hanging indoor patio garland wedding party
 
I've really been digging brighter colors. You know, skipping the Easter pastels and jumping straight to summer. I love these for any party:
 
6  Large Tissue Pom Pom - pick your colors
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/151307313/bright-rainbow-eco-friendly-paper-party?ref=sr_gallery_11&ga_search_query=bright+paper+straws&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
 
Here's some random party things I love:
Gold and pink table setting
Love the Hello pillow. It's just perfect.
 
Easy enough!
In case you were wondering how to make a nice cheese plate...I love cheese.
 
50 different 'food in a jar' recipes! fun for a summer picnic :)
I mean really? How cute are these? The picture links the 50 things you can put in a jar. love it.

 
 
 
Here's my PINTEREST board and ETSY board for all things party.
 
Have a great week everyone and don't forget to smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment